Saturday, November 2, 2013

Tour Canada!

A couple of weeks ago I was helping some friends move in Atlanta, GA. When I first arrived at their apartment, I was greeted with a u-Haul and THIS graphic plastered on the side.

Needless to say, I got a HUGE grin on my face! I couldn't believe it! You never hear mention of Newfoundland--or even Canada--here in America, and I think it is such a tragedy. Sadly, I have never been to Canada, but I have studied it on a grand scale. I really don't see a need to travel to Europe when everything is in this country--mountains, sea, small villages, and people with British and French accents!

I don't know what is the bigger draw to Canada--the physical beauty or the inner beauty of its people. Of all of my friends on Facebook, Canadians seem the most jolly, the most happy-go-lucky, the most content. They never complain. I love these people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Amazon Picks